8 uncomfortable truths about life
- If you continue to wait for the right time, you’ll waste your life and nothing will happen.
- Even if you trust someone, some things must be kept to yourself.
- You will lose 99% of your friends when you start to upgrade your life.
- You will be 10 times happier if you forgive your parents and stop blaming them for everything in your life.
- You become more mature when you train yourself to take nothing personally.
- You don’t need a 100 self-help books. All you need is self-discipline and action.
- The most difficult mission on earth is to focus on your dreams. The easiest task is to complain.
- By age 30, your inner circle should be focused on making money, maintaining their health, and starting a family.
We hope this empowers you to take the required action to make the best of your life.